- 6″ W x 32.5″ H x 1.5″ D
- Ultra-bright Red LEDs
- Get a sign that has the bright, striking impact of neon, but uses LEDs and so has all the benefits of LEDs: longer life, lower energy usage, durable and more
- Long life LEDs rated for 80,000 hours
- Blast through window tint, even in full daylight
- SpellBrite is light, very durable and powered by LEDs, allowing you to place it within reach of customers
- Includes power supply, end caps, chains, hooks, and (if multi-row sign) hang tabs
- The power cord is 9.5 feet long. 10 foot extension cords are available on the accessories page for additional length
- Each letter, number, character and accessory individually packaged for convenient organization and storage when not in use
- Uses SpellBrite Click-Together Letters – these are fully interchangeable. With SpellBrite, you can make this sign or any other sign message you like, then change it any time
- Previous customers have reported a sales increase of 20% or more after purchasing a SpellBrite, and you could too! See what our customers have said about their SpellBrite signs here.
Attract more customers with a Vertical OPEN sign that has the striking impact of neon, all the benefits of LED lights, and fully interchangeable letters.
For many storefronts, a traditional Open neon sign or LED sign is a great way to let customers know your business is open. However, unique storefronts require unique sign solutions, and that’s where SpellBrite’s vertical Open sign comes in. Our vertical Open sign hangs down, minimizing the horizontal space taken up while maximizing the brightness and visibility to passersby. Our signs will shine bright both during the day and throughout the night. They can even blast through tinted windows, attracting new customers to your business.
A traditional vertical open neon sign is a great way to draw attention to your business, but with the many safety concerns associated with neon signs, their LED alternatives are often much safer for you and your customers. When looking at signs, make sure to check for CE, UL, and/or cUL ratings to ensure that your sign is completely safe for customers.
Beyond safety, LED signs are generally more energy-efficient (SpellBrite is no exception!) and can shine much brighter than handmade neon signs through developments in technology.