- 29.9″ W x 6.3″ H x 1.5″ D
- Ultra-bright Red LEDs
- Get a sign that has the bright, striking impact of neon, but uses LEDs and so has all the benefits of LEDs: longer life, lower energy usage, durable and more
- Long life LEDs rated for 80,000 hours
- Blast through window tint, even in full daylight
- SpellBrite is light, very durable and powered by LEDs, allowing you to place it within reach of customers
- Includes power supply, end caps, chains, hooks, and (if multi-row sign) hang tabs
- The power cord is 9.5 feet long. 10 foot extension cords are available on the accessories page for additional length
- Each letter, number, character and accessory individually packaged for convenient organization and storage when not in use
- Uses SpellBrite Click-Together Letters – these are full interchangeable. With SpellBrite you can make this sign or any other sign message you like, and change it any time
Attract more customers with a Vacancy sign that has the striking impact of neon, all the benefits of LEDs, and fully interchangeable letters.
A SpellBrite Vacancy sign is perfect for showing potential customers there’s plenty of room available for them. With a SpellBrite LED vacancy sign, you’ll be able to broadcast that your hotel, motel, or hostel is open for business to customers from distances of over 500 feet away.
Similar to a Vacancy neon sign, a SpellBrite LED sign shines bright throughout the day and night to help your business stand out to potential customers. Although Spellbrite does not create an outdoor vacancy sign, our signs are bright enough to shout even through tinted windows. The SpellBrite Vacancy sign also comes with 8 animation settings, including flashing, pulsing, and static, to give your business a competitive edge.
When It Works Too Well, Just Change It!
Once your sign draws in new customers and you no longer have any vacancy, your SpellBrite sign makes it easy to communicate that. Simply use the On/Off switch on the end cap to turn the sign off, or add a second row with “NO” on top. Animations and the On/Off switch are controlled by the individual sign row, making it easy to toggle back and forth between “VACANCY” and “NO VACANCY.” You can check out our No Vacancy signs here, or design your own custom sign message here.