- 25.3″ W x 6.3″ H x 1.5″ D
- Ultra-bright Red LEDs
- Get a Notary sign that has the bright, striking impact of neon, but uses LED lights and so has all the benefits of LEDs: longer life, lower energy usage, durable and more
- Long life LEDs rated for 80,000 hours
- Blast through window tint, even when in full daylight
- SpellBrite is light, very durable and powered by LEDs, allowing you to place it within reach of customers
- Includes power supply, end caps, chains, hooks, and (if multi-row sign) hang tabs
- The power cord is 9.5 feet long. 10 foot extension cords are available on the accessories page for additional length
- Each letter, number, character and accessory individually packaged for convenient organization and storage when not in use
- Uses SpellBrite Click-Together Letters – these are fully interchangeable. With SpellBrite, you can make this sign or any other sign message you like, then change it any time
Attract more customers with a Notary sign that has the striking impact of neon, all the benefits of LEDs, and fully interchangeable letters.
Grow Your Business with a Notary Sign
Notaries often face challenges in reaching potential customers, particularly when located in competitive marketplaces. As a notary, it’s incredibly important to make your services visible in a way that captures attention and alerts nearby traffic to your business. One easy way to accomplish this is by installing a notary sign at your business. In particular, LED signage can be a remarkably effective marketing tool, as LED Notary signs are more visible than print from further distances and for more hours of the day. By leveraging these attention-grabbing signs, you can effectively promote your notary services and attract more clients.
LED vs. Neon
SpellBrite’s Notary sign will give your business all the vibrant visibility of a traditional neon sign. However, all our signs use ultra-bright and long-lasting LED lights as an alternative to neon gas, which provides some key benefits for your business:
- Safety: SpellBrite’s LED signs are much safer than neon signs. Our signs are low voltage (12V), while neon signs operate on dangerously high levels of voltage (9,000-20,000V on average). Neon signs are also made with breakable glass, unlike our LED signs that use shatterproof plastic. Additionally, all SpellBrite signs are UL and CE rated for your safety, as well as that of your employees and customers.
- Energy-Efficiency: SpellBrite’s LED signs use up to 70% less energy than comparable neon signs. With our long-life LED lights, this can add up to significant savings over the course of your sign’s life.
- Price: Neon signs typically cost twice as much as their SpellBrite equivalent.
- Visibility: Because neon signs are handcrafted and depend on neon tubing, it is difficult to create a clean, crisp font. This can impact your sign’s readability from a distance. Not only can SpellBrite be seen from over 500 feet away, but our LED lights shine ultra bright to further enhance your business’s visibility.
Want More Out of Your Notary Sign?
With SpellBrite, you can get even more out of your Notary sign. All our signs click together, enabling you to change your sign any time to better fit your business needs. Want to create a Notary Public sign? Either order the sign separately, or just add the word “Public” as an additional sign row. You can also completely disassemble and reassemble your sign to transform your notary sign into something completely different as your business needs change.
Plus, with SpellBrite, you can feel secure in your investment. All our signs come with a 30-day risk-free trial: if you’re not completely satisfied with your new sign, just return it for a full refund. We’ll even pay the cost of return shipping.