- 19.1″ W x 15.0″ H x 1.5″ D
- Ultra-bright Red LEDs
- Get a sign that has the bright, striking impact of neon, but uses LEDs and so has all the benefits of LEDs: longer life, lower energy usage, durable and more
- Long life LEDs rated for 80,000 hours
- Blast through window tint, even in full daylight
- SpellBrite is light, very durable and powered by LEDs, allowing you to place it within reach of customers
- Includes power supply, end caps, chains, hooks, and (if multi-row sign) hang tabs
- The power cord is 9.5 feet long. 10 foot extension cords are available on the accessories page for additional length
- Each letter, number, character and accessory individually packaged for convenient organization and storage when not in use
- Uses SpellBrite Click-Together Letters – these are full interchangeable. With SpellBrite you can make this sign or any other sign message you like, and change it any time
Attract more customers with a Live Music sign that has the striking impact of neon, all the benefits of LEDs, and fully interchangeable letters.
Advertise Live Music the Bright Way
Placing a Live Music sign in your window is a great way to attract new customers to your bar or restaurant. SpellBrite’s LED signs are designed to stand out from the crowd, with long-lasting, ultra-bright LEDs that will shout your message to potential customers and nearby traffic.
LED vs. Neon
Unlike a traditional Live Music neon sign, SpellBrite’s Live Music LED sign features the latest innovations in LED lighting technology. While neon signs are breakable and require an extremely high voltage to run correctly, SpellBrite signs are encased in durable shatterproof ABS plastic and are low voltage and CE/UL certified for the safety of you and your customers.
Get More Out of Your Live Music Sign
A SpellBrite Live Music sign is the only LED sign that can grow alongside your business. As product offerings change, prices adjust for inflation, or you stop offering live music seasonally, SpellBrite’s Live Music LED sign can be easily changed to fit every occasion. Simply disconnect and re-connect the individual sign characters to change your sign and experiment with various new sign messages.