1. Open to residents of the United States of America. Void where prohibited.
2. No purchase necessary to win.
3. Must be 18 or over as of the date of entry. By entering, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
4. No nasty messages, please. SpellBrite reserves the right to reject, refuse, withdraw, or disqualify entries at its sole discretion, and participant agrees to accept the decision of SpellBrite as final and binding.
5. The first 50 people to submit qualifying messages will win the free image of their sign sent to the individual of their choice.
6. Promotion commences at 2pm EST on Friday, February 4, and entries will close at 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, February 9th.
7. Limit 2 entries per unique email address.
8. SpellBrite and Optiva Technologies shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
9. Winners will be copied on the email containing their card when it is sent to their recipient on February 14th.
10. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
11. SpellBrite is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered by any winner.
13. SpellBrite is not liable for winner’s failure to receive notification of winning if an incorrect email address is provided or for any failure of receipt of entries. SpellBrite takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond SpellBrite’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
15. Entrants waive all rights to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, and they waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
16. The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on SpellBrite’s social media profiles after winners have been selected.
17. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.